So last night Eric and I got the idea of doing some sort of newsletter because several of the family members have said that we're about to start a big adventure and we wanted everyone to be along for the ride with us. After talking to Grammie Pat she recommended some sort of online "newsletter" to make it a bit more convenient, so here we go....I've started a blog. Now, obviously I'll (Laura) will be writing most of it but Eric will have plenty of input (mainly because I don't know all the lingo). I think I'll actually enjoy this and will be able to write most things down because even in the 2 weeks we've been here so much has happened and it seems like it will go by really fast.
After hearing about Eric's stash job at the Aviation Museum and writing letters and talking on the phone to several people I'm all for this.
I think there's a way you can have an email sent to you every time I update a post but I haven't figured that out yet. I'll let you know when I do though. I was trying to keep up with our "status" of facebook but that gets a bit annoying and not everyone has facebook.
Obviously the website is going to be www.gallowayadventure.blogspot.com so you can just add that as a favorite and it will automatically link to this webpage.
Well this is just the beginning and I'll post one as a "catch you up to this point" type of topic tonight (it'll probably be a bit long).
Now there's no promise that there will be a new post everyday but....I'll try to post as often as possible.
I want to say for both Eric and I that we appreciate all the love and support that has been here for us up to this point. I'm so thankful for the family we have and I think that's the hardest part so far is that we're away from it all.
Hey, maybe old dogs can learn new tricks?!
ReplyDelete