Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Packing and Duty

So it's almost midnight and I think I'm starting to wind down. Today has been a long day. It's crazy that I'm not even heading to a job everyday but yet somehow I stay busy. I've been meeting a friend of mine at the gym every weekday at 10am and it's been a lot of fun and I'm dying to get back into training but all in due time. They still have that $6,000 for military spouses on hold and I called today and they're not sure when it's starting back up but they did say that it would. So there's hope. Today I've been running around and getting errands done prior to our trip home! (WAHOO) I got the oil changed and got a temporary roof rack for the car. Since Zoe can be a bit moody around other dogs we're bringing the kennel up with us so we would rather put it on the roof then in the car with both of us and the two dogs. We got new tires put on the car yesterday so it seems like it's ready to be packed up and head to NC. I've been doing last minute things at the house all night too. Finished washing the clothes just have to fold them before bed, cleaned out the fridge, vaccuumed, gave myself highlights, and fed Deuce.
Eric's been on duty since 0730 this morning to 0730 tomorrow (Wednesday). The puppies won't mind him gone tonight since they'll get to take over his spot in the bed.
Well, I'm going to start folding clothes and then hopefully get more sleep then I think Eric will.
Can't wait to see everyone and we're going to try and keep in touch with everyone on if plans change but as far as I'm planning we're going to try and stick to that schedule as much as possible.

We're both excited because we may get to fit in a couple days snowboarding as well. It's been about 2 years since either one of us has gotten to so if the conditions are still good....we're "hittin the slopes".

No comments:

Post a Comment