So first I have to apologize for not posting anything in the past month. A brief description of what we've done for the holiday:
We went to Stephen & Camille's wedding in Raleigh, NC. The church was soooo pretty and Eric was pretty in his tux too.
After that we left for Disney World!!! On the way down to Orlando we stopped at some random restaurant to watch the Appalachian State vs. Montana game...Unfortunately App lost with the last plays!
We made it down to the condo in Orlando and it was awesome. The pool had a volcano in it and a slide that Dylan liked! We spent the next week going to the Disney Parks and the Universal parks. I love going at that time of year because it wasn't busy and there were no lines either. Once we get all the pictures together I'll post them on facebook.
We got back from Disney a couple days before Christmas. Unfortunately I got sick after all the traveling and was sick for Christmas Eve and Christmas. Eric and I just had a couple relaxing days at the house and then I was all better. Eric makes a good nurse and he picked up a lot of medicine!
Marvin came down after Christmas and we took a tour of the restoration hanger where Eric is working and it was a lot of fun. We got to climb into a lot of the old helo and I got to climb into a retired F-18 Blue Angels plane.
We made dinner one night and it was amazing. I got my dad's recipe for London Broil and we made sweet potatoes with marshmellows, grilled asparagus, and grilled pineapple. It was sooo good.
For the New Years we just spent time at Sullivan's Quarters in downtown Pensacola. It's the collection of 7 bars that all have a New Orleans' theme. We spent the whole night in the bar named Rosie's because they had Dueling Pianos and it was sooo much fun. We just happened to be sitting next to a Marine Corps Prowler instructor and his wife. They were hilarious and fun to hang out with.
Eric doesn't have to go back to work till Monday so we've been enjoying the last days of holiday vacation before he has to go do "work". He doesn't even feel like it's work because he's enjoying it soo much.
By the way today is a palindrome. 01-02-2010
No comments:
Post a Comment