Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Work & Tests = Busy Days

So I've completed 2 full days of work and it's going well but I'm realizing that these are going to be MUCH longer days. I've been getting up around 0630 to get ready for work and going to bed around 2300. I'm currently doing laundry and defrosting meat for dinner tonight and Eric is back in his office studying. He had another test today and he did very well. He scored above average on this test. He says the only questions he missed today were because of how tricky the questions were worded. His next test isn’t until next Monday but he's got to stay focused and studying so he can stay above average on these tests. He only has about 3 weeks of hard studying before it's more about performance in the "field". The previous video showed about the last week and a half of activities. The beginning (where Eric is now) is all studying.


I did get to see the Physical Therapy department today and I'm glad I did because it was always a thought in my mind to go back to school and become a Physical Therapist....after today....NOPE. It's sooo slow. The pace that you're having these patients work is....well.......SLOW! From talking to the PT's and from their experience it's all that slow paced. It's very repetitive and monotonous. I'm thinking I'm going to work more on Nutrition and continue Personal Training. Who knows...I might even look into massage therapy as well.

Well like I said...the posts are going to be a bit shorter now. Time to get focused on house work.
Love ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment