Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New long post coming soon...I promise

So I promise I'll be able to post a long blog tomorrow but this is just a little to hold everyone over. It's official....as of yesterday, Eric officially rates being able to wear a flight suit.
And a helmet too!!!!


Eric has his last test of API and then there's about a week and a half left of API which will be full of the "fun" stuff like the dunk tank and pressure chamber.
I'm working my way day by day at work and it's not so bad. It's long days...I work up in the front office and I'm by far the youngest in there and the "freshest", so all running of charts and records is now my job. I'm usually dead by the time I get home and I'm soo ready for Eric to be done with API studying!
We did celebrate Cinco de Mayo tonight in the sense that I made Mexican Lasagna. But that's about it.
Well I have my bedtime and Eric should be finishing studying soon so I'm gonna say goodnight and I'll post a longer one soon with tons of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment