1. Eric did graduate from API around May 20th. Now he's sitting back and waiting to start Primary. When and if he has to go into work he alternates between wearing his flight suit and his utilities. He had been going to MCMAP (Marine Corps Martial Arts Program) and he has his Green Belt now. For those of us that don't know all things Marine Corps, here's a little overview:
2. Eric has a tentative start date for Primary. JULY 8TH!!!!! He should be joining up with the training squadron VT-3 which is caled the Red Knights which is going to be training in the T-6.
Primary teaches the SNA the basics of flying, it is divided into three stages.
- Ground School aircraft systems, local course rules, emergency procedures)
- Familiarzation (take-off/landing, limited maneuvers, spins)
- Basic Instruments (common instrument scans, used during maneuvers)
- Precision - Aerobatics (aileron roll, loop 1/ 2 Cuban Eight, barrell roll, wingover, Split S, Immelmann, etc)
- Formation (basic section flight, cruise formation flight)
-Radio Instrument navigation
- Night Familiarization
-Visual Navigation
3. I'm not super happy with my job and I have a feeling I'll be having a talk with our "office manager" pretty soon. I'm still new enough to not have to be okay with how things are ran in the office and have a say in how I'll be treated within the office.
4. The oil has officially hit the beaches down here. These are some pictures that a friend of mine took.
5. Eric and I went to a bar called Will Call for the USA vs England game. It was a lot of fun and I'll try and have those pictures posted soon.
It's time for bed for me. I'll post more later.....or should I say...I'll try and post more soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment