So the update on whats going on with us. Eric has successfully taken 4 test in Primary ground school. The first 2 tests were a "systems" test (don't ask me what that actually means) but I do know that he made 100's on both those tests. This week he had two more tests where he made a 95.7 and a 97.5 on those. The great thing is that he's only missed 3 questions in 4 tests. He has a graded simulator test tomorrow and a regular written test so he's currently studying the night away.
He did bring home all his flight gear today and I've got a little preview of that for you.


There's been a lot of changes at my work and enough to make me realize that as soon as we get taxes paid off I'm actually going to try and follow up on my dream to bring personal training to military spouses. Hopefully we'll be able to pay off the taxes by the end of October and I can sign up for the MyCAA (program that helps military spouses follow up on movable careers) and get a basic personal training certification, prenatal, and nutrition certifications as well
One more update: As you may have seen all the boxes in the video, we are moving on Sept 18th! I went and looked at the house that they have picked out for us and the house itself is great but the backyard is facing two other houses and their backyards which both of which have dogs. One house has 2 little yappy poodle dogs and the other one looked like they had an aggressive dog (was growling at me and charging the fence). I asked if there was another house available and so we're praying that one opens up. I'm sure it will all work out but we will be moving.
I'm not looking forward to the move itself but am very excited about having a garage that I can set up a gym in and wives close by that can become clients!
Well it's about 9:40pm and I have to go to work tomorrow so I'm saying good night and we love you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment