Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Semper Gumby!!!!

I hate to report this but....the winging date has been changed once again! I know...I know, I'm so sorry. I hate reporting this over and over but it keeps changing. As of right now the guys have been told on on their online schedule that the new "official" date is March 30th!!! As proof that I'm not just pulling your legs I've taken a screenshot of their online schedule and you can see it says "March Winging Confirmed for the 30th"!!!!

As far as everything else goes (hotels & New Orleans) we'll keep all that as constant as possible. Obviously, I realize that the trip to NOLA and who can come is determined by the new date.
If anything else comes up...I'll post it as soon as I know.
Once again I'm sorry that this has been so all over the place and you can now see how my OCD planning has hard times with the Marine Corps/Flight School.
We love you all and can't wait to see everyone whenever this winging does take place!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment