Hello to all our family and friends! As it's Valentine's Day and we wanted to share our joy with all those we love.
Eric is still in Yuma and he's doing really well. Even though some of the guys in his class have had a couple bad grades, Eric has passed everything thus far. Due to jets breaking though, he is still about 2 days behind the majority of the class. He still has about 2 weeks left and will be able to get caught back up with no problem.
While Eric's been away, I've been busy!!! We have submitted an offer on building a house and IT'S BEEN ACCEPTED! Eric and I will soon be homeowners. God has just led us down the right road and things are working seamlessly. We now are going to build a nice, roomy home on 1.4 acres of wooded land. We've been able to get into a much respected neighborhood with the majority of the homes being an older, established community. They're estimating that the closing date will be in the end of May. So that means we'll have a home with enough room for visitors just in time for summer. We've done a lot of research on this and we both feel really comfortable and secure in this decision.
I'm so excited to be able to get somewhat established in an area. Eric and I are currently living in our 5th house in 3 years, so obviously it'll be nice to find OUR home! I've met with the builders twice and planned all the details and changes. We're waiting for the final blueprint of the house to finish before they begin clearing our land. The timing is working out well that the land should be cleared and foundation should be poured before Eric gets back but the house won't go "vertical" until Eric is back from Yuma.
In addition to the house planning, I've been working quite a bit more, traveling to see family, and have actually picked up a personal training client.
Well, I believe that's all for now. We love you and can't wait to see everyone soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment