Friday, February 12, 2010

Road Trip

So Eric and I have made out the rough draft of how the trip will be going. I made a little calendar because that's what I do. Ya'll know me...I have to have some sort of plan. Overall it's going to be a lot of driving but we wanted to make sure we got to see everyone while we were there. We're going to also squeeze in a trip to Asheville since Eric has never been there and also so I can see my cousin Alisha and she said she would take some pictures for us. She has her own studio in downtown Asheville and I can't wait to see it. We're also thinking about visiting the Biltmore House. They allow dogs on the property and it only takes about an hour to go through the house. The rest of the time we can hike around the 75 acres that are there with the puppies and take a picnic....AWWW!
Well check this calendar out and make sure it works for everyone. Love ya'll and can't wait to get back up and visit!

(Just now realized that you might not be able to read it from the blog but if you click on the photo of the calendar it's suppose to open up bigger in a new window)

No comments:

Post a Comment