Monday, February 1, 2010

So today was a pretty laid back day. Eric went to work, I went to the gym and came home and did laundry. We did take-out for dinner and I have just finished getting the second batch of jerky cut and is marinating.
On Thursday we should have a fun time. We're going to an event called "Micro Madness". If you couldn't tell what that is by the name, it's basically midget wrestling. No worries, I will definetly post pictures and videos!
Till then, we love you and say a prayer for Lt. Wermers family. He was a instructor at Pensacola and he passed away last week. They had his funeral today. I made cookies for the memorial service as a part of the SOSA group. I wish his wife and family well!

1 comment:

  1. Fair winds and following seas to Lt Wermer and his family.

    Eternal Father, Strong to save,
    Whose arm hath bound the restless wave,
    Who bid'st the mighty Ocean deep
    Its own appointed limits keep;
    O hear us when we cry to thee,
    for those in peril on the sea.

    O Christ! Whose voice the waters heard
    And hushed their raging at Thy word,
    Who walked'st on the foaming deep,
    and calm amidst its rage didst sleep;
    Oh hear us when we cry to Thee
    For those in peril on the sea!

    Most Holy spirit! Who didst brood
    Upon the chaos dark and rude,
    And bid its angry tumult cease,
    And give, for wild confusion, peace;
    Oh, hear us when we cry to Thee
    For those in peril on the sea!

    O Trinity of love and power!
    Our brethren shield in danger's hour;
    From rock and tempest, fire and foe,
    Protect them wheresoe'er they go;
    Thus evermore shall rise to Thee,
    Glad hymns of praise from land and sea.

    ReplyDelete