We went to watch the Superbowl over at the Daigle's house and it was a lot of fun. There was a lot of food there and it was good to sit and watch football with all our new friends. The Daigle's are expecting their first baby in March so we got to see lil' Eden's room and it's so exciting to a part of it but it also helped me realize that we are not ready for kids yet (sorry no future Grandparents yet). Sasha and Zoe are diva enough to keep us occupied.
I made these mini tacos with egg roll wrappers stuffed into brownie pans filled with beef and black beans and then you can top them off with guacamole. I also made something that is just so bad for you but soooo good. It was an oeey gooey butter cake. It basically taste like cake batter.
After the Saints won (wahoo Drew Brees can finally have a Superbowl ring), the guys broke out Guitar Hero. It's like they're still little kids. I was worried Eric was going to ask to stay the night! Here's a video of the guys playing Guitar Hero.
Tonight for dinner I took over a recipe that Mom (Lee) told me about. We're making Salsa Chicken in the crockpot but I also added in black beans and corn. Going to throw that in a tortilla with lettuce and cheese and it should be really good.
Eric came home early from work today so he could read and study while I'm working on cleaning the house. Here's a cute picture I just snapped of Sasha waiting for Eric to finish reading so he can love on her.




No comments:
Post a Comment