So there's still no orders but hopefully Congress came to an agreement today and signed the budget. If so then hopefully we'll get orders by next week. Eric's now scheduled to go to NAS Lemoore in California for the centrifuge training. He'll be flying out on the 8th and doing the centrifuge training on the 9th and will be traveling the night of the 10th and the morning of the 11th back home. The flight home for him has some crazy stops. He'll go from Fresno Yosemite Airport to LAX-Los Angeles, LAX to Atlanta, Atlanta to Pensacola. He'll be on a plane all night and morning to get back home to hopefully be able to check out of NAS Whiting on the 11th (that is if the orders go through). I'll be at home working on packing up the house. I've already packed up Eric's office and all the picture frames and decorations. The next thing is to work on packing up the random kitchen items, off-season clothes, and then I'll work on the stuff we currently use. It seems like I have more than enough time to pack up this house and seeing that I already have most stuff in Sterilite Tupperware and boxes, the house is practically already packed. It's classic military though. We just moved into this house in September and have only been here for 5 months. The military likes to remind you that just when you start feeling like you have a home.....it's time to move! This is where my organization and love of storage containers comes in handy. I'm going to try and empty out rooms (boxes and furniture) into the garage and be able to clean and close off rooms as I go.
We'll keep you posted on the changes and look forward to seeing everyone sometime (hopefully soon)!
No comments:
Post a Comment