So it's bright and early on Monday morning and Eric has gone to NAS Whiting to check out and finish any last paperwork and I'm working on packing up the rest of the house. I didn't mind taking a break from that and writing a little bit about the moving so far. The guest room and office are officially all packed up and being used as a "holding room" for boxes and furniture. There's one last load of laundry in the dryer and the last of the dishes are being ran now. I'm really procrastinating on packing up the kitchen. I don't know why but I hate packing up kitchens! I'll pack up the entire house without a problem but I dread the kitchen. All the glass and random items that have to be packed "neatly" in boxes and the thought of opening it up and seeing glass all over the place when we get to the new house just makes me cringe. I asked Eric if it was too late to do a partial DITY (Do IT Yourself) move and we'll move the entire house but we'll have the government contract out movers to pack and move the kitchen only. He said it was tooo late..Boooo! So far the only things I have left to pack is the clothes, breaking down the entertainment center, and the kitchen.Tomorrow morning will be spent cleaning and then we have the housing director come at 10am to check us out of housing. Then we drive to Meridian!!!!
Well....that was a short and sweet post and the last of them coming from Pensacola. I better get back to packing because Eric with the Uhaul should be here in about an hour!
No comments:
Post a Comment