So if you have a facebook account you may have already seen the video I posted that I took yesterday and today. I put a bunch of pictures together and there's a video at the end of Eric taking off from Meridian Key Field for his cross-country. As most of you know, he was doing his first cross-country from here to Raleigh this weekend. He was suppose to leave out yesterday and he did leave but he came back last night because there where some really bad storms up in N.C. I took him back to Key Field this morning around 7:30-8:00am so he could brief at 9 and he took off around 11am this morning. He had to stop off in Jacksonville and then he was headed straight to Raleigh. I wanted to get this video made and out there before he landed in Raleigh. Unfortunately because of the storm yesterday, it did cut his time in NC down. He'll be leaving tomorrow and coming back.
I have to give a big shout out to Heather for allowing me to take this AWESOME new camera home with me. I'm having such a great time taking pictures with this and I went and had the manual printed out just so I can utilize everything it's got! I can't express how much it means to me that I'm able to take amazing quality pictures now and that we can fully chronicle this time in our life and Eric's training. Thank you so much again and I hope you know how much it means to me!
We love you and those that get to see Eric tonight....enjoy your time with him because I want him back!!!!
And now for the video (next I need to get a video making software because this works but the songs and sound bother me a bit)
Here's the link just in case this video doesn't show (it was giving me problems).
http://youtu.be/3Ih_ssPx2hU
No comments:
Post a Comment