Monday, June 20, 2011

Mini Vacay and First Day

So as you all know I got to take a mini vacation prior to starting my job. It was awesome! I got to spend some quality time in Boone and Asheville with family. I loved getting to surprise my dad and Allie and her response was priceless. I'll work on posting those up on here but if you're on my facebook you can see them on my profile too. I also am working on posting up all the pictures too.
It's crazy the length of my "to-do" list and now...it might just take a little longer because I STARTED MY JOB TODAY.
My new hours are 7:00am - 3:45pm. It's nice because Eric and I will be waking up around the same time and we'll be on the same schedule now. My favorite part of my new job is how close it is to home. I left 10 mins before I started and I came home for lunch and took the dogs out. I think the job will go just fine but I realized how little I know about insurance today.
As for Eric, he'll possibly be doing his first cross-country this weekend and he's trying to go to Raleigh. He's also trying to get it to where he may be able to do a fly-by at the Appalachian Homecoming game. It's slim odds but it's worth trying for.
Alright, I didn't get much sleep last night and I have a feeling it'll take a while to adjust to these hours so....I'm going to start getting ready for bed. I'll post more when new adventures happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment