We (and by we I really mean me) got a new laptop today! I've had my eye on a new computer because both of our computers are computers we got back in college. They're obviously getting slower and even though they were great 6 years ago, there have obviously been great improvements in technology. As you may have noticed I haven't been posting many pictures or videos online because it honestly takes hours to do so. We now have an HP Pavilion dv7 laptop that is AMAZING!!! It was released only 2 weeks ago and is NICE! I'm actually typing on it now! It has 750GB of Memory and 8GB of RAM with a 9-10 hr battery life. What that means is that I can now save and upload A LOT of videos and movies in no time! Now all I need to do is get all of our movies, pictures, and music where it's accessible on the new toy!
I'm still working so I'll only get to work on this at night and get it up and going so it may take a little bit to get it all online.
For everyone in North Carolina, News Update!
Eric will be coming to Raleigh on Friday and leaving on Sunday for his first Cross Country in the T-45 (A JET). Now with that being said....we all know that anything could change at anytime so it's not officially until his wheels land on the runway in NC.
My job is going well. And what I mean by that is it pays well! It doesn't seem to be my dream job but it's not a hard job to do so there's not much stress at work. The main thing that's taking some time to get use to is how quiet it is there. No One Talks! and we can't have music or anything so I can hear every little noise! The other thing is I now have to dress in business casual. No more workout attire or scrubs for me. Although, Meridian business casual isn't exactly something you'd see in Vogue. It's crazy in this small town!
Until later (and by that I mean until I get pictures uploaded on the new laptop) we love you and hopefully some will get to see Eric when he gets there on Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment